Monday, March 23, 2020

Joyful Experience

So. . .in case you don't know yet, I self-published my book Joy Actions last week. :) Yippee!!! It's still so surreal. I wrote and published a book?! W.O.W.

And there are actually people READING that book?!

And some of those people are ENJOYING reading my book?!

W.O.W.

Ain't God good?!

Dreams do come true, my friends. I am blessed more than words can say. God is so very good. 

I have no idea what is going to happen with my book--whether or not it will continue to sell after this week or if someone will come out and say it's not good. What I do know is that God gave me a directive to write and share my story; I did that. Whatever happens from here is up to Him. I will promote my book, of course. I am truly grateful for every single person who not just buys my book, but who reads it. The readers are the most important. I have been praying and will continue to pray that God blesses each person who reads my story with great joy--and that my story is a blessing and encouragement to them.

I thank each of you for reading my blog. And for praying for me--and for my book. Please don't ever stop praying for me. I am truly desperate for more of God--as much more of Him as I can get. I hope and pray that I can be obedient to whatever God wants of me.

I hope you all are keeping safe during this "crazy" time. I encourage you to continue finding the blessings--joys--in each and every day...regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment