Monday, January 20, 2020

PollyAnna's JOY ACTIONS Book Launch Team.*Updated*


PollyannaJoy - Author Joy Actions Book Launch Team

I am looking for readers!

You are being invited to my book launch team. A book launch can be fun and is important to get the word out about a new book.
It is difficult for new authors to find launch team members who love to read and who recognize the value of an honest review.

Would you consider being a part of this launch?

The release date is March 17, 2020. Beginning February 1, 2020, you will receive 3 chapters of the book Joy Actions to read and review.

I am looking for readers who love to read and who are willing to write an honest review in Goodreads. Joy Actions is about how joy is more than an emotion; it is an action and it showcases the author's personal experiences. 

It is a compelling book that promises to expand your understanding and challenge you to think about seeking joy regardless. I am super excited about sharing my book with you. If you are unable to read my 3 chapters before the release date of March 17, I welcome your prayers, not just for the book or for me, but especially for my readers. 

If you would like to participate, there are a few things I need for you to do to sign up:

1. Fill out this form and provide your information so I can keep in touch with you: PollyAnna's JoyActions Book Launch Team Contact Information

2. Pre-order a copy of the ebook on Amazon: Joy Actions. *If you would prefer a print copy, please make a commitment to purchase the book on March 17 when it is available.

3. Join my Joy Actions Facebook group and follow my author's Facebook page.

4. Promise to post a review of Joy Actions to Goodreads by March 17, 2020.

5. Make a commitment to pray for the book release, my readers, and for me.

*All Book Launch Team Members will be entered for a drawing to receive an autographed print copy of Joy Actions. A total of 3 winners will be drawn.*

May the Lord Bless You with Great Joy,
PollyAnna Joy
aka: Polly Anna Watson
and Jan Lindie (Illustrator)

Please join me!! By the way, don't forget to Follow my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read this book! I'll put a review on Goodreads. Promise.

    ReplyDelete