Saturday, November 22, 2014

ANOTHER Anniversary

As I mentioned earlier, November is a very difficult month because so much (so many tragedies, in particular) has happened to me--to us--in November.  Today is another anniversary.  This one is of our Precious Anna Rose who miscarried on this day in 2005.  


I am not handling this anniversary very well, so I ask for your prayers today and throughout the rest of the month.  I am feeling that horrific Rage trying to rise to the surface again.  I'm trying to squelch him, but he is pretty powerful and I am finding that I am much weaker on anniversaries than at any other time.  As Banner says in the Avengers' movie, "That's my secret Cap'n.  I'm always angry."

In advance, I thank you sincerely for your thoughts and prayers.  

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment